Re: new teacher

---------

From: Sarai KosterMockeridge (SKosterMockeridge.MIDD_PO.CVILLE_DOMAIN_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 23 2001 - 10:40:39 PST

When I started, the art teacher had become the assistant principle, so he was still around! We have very different styles, and it took a few years before kids and parents totally accepted the change. The kids I teach now, are flabbergasted that he was ever the art teacher and can not imagine anyone but me being here. hang in there.
Sarai in MI

---