Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Music in the classroom

From: Michelle H. Harrell (michelle_h_harrell_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 23 2001 - 09:54:08 PST

Howdy artsednetters!

I recently read an article that reminded me of the "music in the classroom"
thread that we had a couple of months ago. While creating art is a bit
different than writing essays, I think the results could be applied to what
most of us do in the artroom. I thought y'all might be interested. I'm
posting it in my artroom to support my argument for instrumental music
during studio time.

Michelle H. Harrell
Southeast Raleigh High School
Center for Accelerated Studies