Music in the classroom

---------

From: Michelle H. Harrell (michelle_h_harrell_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 23 2001 - 09:54:08 PST

Howdy artsednetters!

I recently read an article that reminded me of the "music in the classroom"
thread that we had a couple of months ago. While creating art is a bit
different than writing essays, I think the results could be applied to what
most of us do in the artroom. I thought y'all might be interested. I'm
posting it in my artroom to support my argument for instrumental music
during studio time.

http://www.newscientist.com/newsletter/news.jsp?id=ns228232

Michelle H. Harrell
michelle_h_harrell@hotmail.com