seeking art students

---------

From: eardog productions/kimberly (eardog_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 23 2001 - 09:34:21 PST

ART TEACHERS!
My name is Kimberly Wang
I am a documentary director based in New York City, and am currently working
on a book/tv project about children who have experienced the death of a
parent before the age of 19.
I'm looking for students who are willing to talk about their experiences,
who also are artistically inclined---kids who may be able to express their
feelings about loss via painting/drawing/collages, etc.
If you know of any students who are are articulate, artistic and who may
want to share their stories and be profiled in a book about other children
like them, please write me as soon as possible.
Ideally, the kids are 18 and under--but the loss of the parent(s) may have
occured at any time before the age of 19.

thanks for your help!
kimberly wang
eardog@mindspring.com

---