Digital Camera Recommendation?

---------

From: Donald Peters (softsnow_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 23 2001 - 17:07:09 PST

Greetings all...

I am probably going to purchase a digital camera for myself in the next
couple of months (getting tired of always asking permission to borrow the
schools--and I want one for when I go to MAE "camp" this summer) and am
wondering if anyone has one that they absolutely love (or hate for that
matter) Pros and cons?

I've been doing a lot of research. I want a camera that is cheap enough to
haul around and not worry about, but good enough to grow with me.

I'm leaning towards the Olympus 860L as it is a 1.3 megapixel, but will also
take simpler shots for web pages. It comes with a 8 mg card, as USB
reader/writer and some software that I don't need.

Any stream of consciousness blurts are welcome and appreciated.
Feel free to e-mail me privately about this as well.

Donald Peters
softsnow@hotmail.com