new teacher

---------

From: Caryn kim (car12_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 23 2001 - 08:53:06 PST

Hi, this is a question for all the new art teachers who start at a new school and can't live up to the "ghost of the old art teacher." Even when you're finally feeling good about a lesson or something, a kid will say,"I wish the old art teacher was here or I wish we did what we did last year." My first day of school,I was greeted by a teacher who said," You've got big shoes to fill." Okay, thanks for the encouragment. Is it just me or has anyone else felt that way before?

---