Re: Thanks Nancy!

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 23 2001 - 08:48:45 PST

About workshop scheduling

> ideas--but tell me, why do they stuff these very popular presenters into very
> tiny rooms? Then they schedule a research presentation which draws maybe two
> dozen people into a ballroom? I know, just like the mixup with the
> scheduling (20 elementary sessions one hour, 20 museum sessions the next
> hour) it's all done by the computer. Can't that be part of the formula put
> into the computer? Whoever judges and selects the presentations give each
> one a code--large room, etc.

> Sincerely,
> Marcia, Derby, KS

I agree totally, I sent my list of concerns and suggestions off to the
Reston office
yesterday. There was a evaluation form in the back of your convention booklet.
I gave my presentation at 2:00 on Wednesday, but there were 19 Middle Level
presenters at the same time. Not to fault Nancy, but I heard that the computer
person left for better employment before changes could be made. I hope they
listen and distribute the sessions better next time.
                                                                Woody in KC

--
                       To respond to me privately via E-mail
                           click on  mailto:wduncan@kc.rr.com