Web Site Evaluation - Second Request

---------

From: Ann Jenkins (ajenkins_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 23 2001 - 06:46:57 PST

Dear Art Educators,

I desperately need your help in evaluating an art museum web site which is the focus of my dissertation research. My earlier request for evaluators unfortunately did not generate enough response.
Bayou Bend is a historical house museum that houses an important collection of early American decorative arts and paintings (1620 to 1870). The Bayou Bend web site is available at
http://www.bayoubend.uh.edu. To access the evaluation survey go to the consent form at http://www.bayoubend.uh.edu/consent.htm and click on the "I agree to participate" button located at the button
left of the page. I would be so grateful if you could share this request with your colleagues and find time to participate yourself as well. Please feel free to e-mail me if you have any problems. It
should take about 30 minutes. Thanks for your help.

Best regards,
Ann Jenkins
ajenkins@vonl.com
Doctoral Candidate