Re: my website is up once again

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 23 2001 - 06:33:59 PST

Sky,
        I tried your correction but my browser can't locate it.
Are you sure the version you are seeing is on the server and that you
are not
seeing the copy that is resting on your hard drive. It's a common mistake
when you first build a web site. Let us know, Woody in KC

--
                       To respond to me privately via E-mail
                           click on  mailto:wduncan@kc.rr.com