Re: my website is up

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 23 2001 - 06:29:38 PST

Sky,
        I'm excited to see your web site, but something is wrong with the
way you typed the URL (address). I tried to fix it but I never got there.
Pull up your index (Home page) and copy and paste that into your
e-mail. That should work.
                                        Woody in KC

skygeoff@home.com wrote:
> Dear Artsednetters,
> I'm so excited! I took a course that taught me how to create a website and it
> is finally up. I hope some of you will visit it and give me some feedback.
>
> http.//kresson.voorhees.k12.nj.us/ArtWeb/index.htm

I tried:
        http://www.kresson.voorhees.k12.nj.us/ArtWeb/index.htm
        http://kresson.voorhees.k12.nj.us/ArtWeb/index.html

--