Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: ever!/glue pump!

Date: Fri Mar 23 2001 - 05:31:41 PST

In a message dated 3/21/01 12:23:40 AM Eastern Standard Time, writes:

> Found this really nifty "pumper" (for lack of a better word) at the venders'
> booths you can add on to your gallon of glue to use to fill your smaller
> glue bottles. It has a stopper to keep the glue dry inside and runs around
> $9. They told me it was in the major catalogues but I can't find it yet in
> the catalogues I have. Think Crayola was showing it. I'm gonna hunt this one
> down. It's a winner.
I've got to agree with Bunki on the Elmers pump! It's not in catelogs yet but
it is available on line check out the link below or go to
click on teachers lounge then products
interesting site too!
I'm still recouperating form NYC! and then was back yesterday(wed) for a
fieldtrip to the Cloisters and the MET in the pouring rain! I need Easter

<A HREF="">Welcome to the Elmer's Online Store!</A>