Re: NAEA....best ever!/glue pump!

---------

Iteachart7_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Fri Mar 23 2001 - 05:31:41 PST

In a message dated 3/21/01 12:23:40 AM Eastern Standard Time,
bkramer@srvusd.k12.ca.us writes:

> Found this really nifty "pumper" (for lack of a better word) at the venders'
> booths you can add on to your gallon of glue to use to fill your smaller
> glue bottles. It has a stopper to keep the glue dry inside and runs around
> $9. They told me it was in the major catalogues but I can't find it yet in
> the catalogues I have. Think Crayola was showing it. I'm gonna hunt this one
> down. It's a winner.

I've got to agree with Bunki on the Elmers pump! It's not in catelogs yet but
it is available on line check out the link below or go to
       http://www.elmers.com
click on teachers lounge then products
interesting site too!
I'm still recouperating form NYC! and then was back yesterday(wed) for a
fieldtrip to the Cloisters and the MET in the pouring rain! I need Easter
break!
Peace
Gabrielle

<A HREF="http://secure.mc2interactive.com/ECscripts/ecware.exe/dcp?id=005&sku=gluepump&langcode=E&type=A1QP3">Welcome to the Elmer's Online Store!</A>