marker storage

---------

From: artappeal (artappeal_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 23 2001 - 04:58:08 PST

This question is for Judy Nagel, or anyone who knows. I used to store my
markers lids down because I figured, like ball point pens, it would keep the
ink near the tip. However, the kids kept storing them lids up so that they
could see the color, and I noticed other teachers did the same. Since the
marker has a spongy material inside (which would seem to hold the ink
throughout), is it a problem to store markers with the lids up?

Thanks, Leah

---