Re: The end of NPR, NEA and PBS??

---------

From: Dawn M Wilson (dawn1881_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 23 2001 - 07:31:27 PST

While the circulating email is no longer valid ( I remember getting it
back in 1995!), if you truly believe that the NEA, NEH, and PBS are
worthy of government funding then be sure to write a letter to your state
representatives and congressmen. While the NEA is not quite the funding
source it once was, it was beefed up a bit during the Clinton
administration; who knows what may happen over the next few years?

Dont wait until the funding is in danger to show your support of these
programs that make the arts accessible to everyone!

--Dawn Wilson Low

---