where can i get good reproductions?

---------

From: Laurel Barr (laurel_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 23 2001 - 00:44:05 PST

hi all. im looking to find out where everyone buys their art
prints/reproductions. i need a good range from all of art history and have
2,000$ to spend on them, but would like to get the most for my money (don't
we all). i would like to buy the not-so-common ones. any
names of catalogs/websites etc that have listings and prices that you could
recommend would be really, really helpful.

thanks in advance