Art Across America

---------

From: Jeryl W. Hollingworth (holl5_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 22 2001 - 19:52:56 PST

We got the exhibit this week! Amazing! Everything still looks in pretty
good shape especially considering how far and how long the exhibit has
been traveling. I know I'm supposed to e-mail Mary when I get it but I
believe there was a change in the e-mail address. I sent something to
the e-mail in the package but it may be wrong. If you are reading this
Mary, please e-mail me. Or if someone who has had the exhibit recently
knows anything- please e-mail me! Also , there was no address for where
I send it to next. I know this was in Artsednet before but I just got a
new tower and lost all my old files. Thanks , Jeryl

---