Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: photos of artists

From: MaryAnn Kohl (maryann_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 22 2001 - 18:58:02 PST said on 3/22/01 5:24 PM :

> photographs of artists

My book, Discovering Great Artists, has "sketches" of the shoulders up of 80
artists, but I don't think this is what you're looking for. If you find a
site, I would love to know about it too.

MaryAnn F. Kohl
We can learn a lot from crayons. Some are sharp, some are dull, some are
pretty, some are broken, most have strange names, all are different colors
... and they fit perfectly in the same box! ~ author unknown