Re: Basilicas slab project from christine

---------

From: Diane Beilby (dibeilby_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 22 2001 - 17:05:22 PST

Wow Christine
I would love to see a photo of that
any possibility of putting it on line?

Diane
  Subject: Basilicas slab project from christine

  Hi all, I forgot to mention the Russian inspired clay work I'v edone w/ kids-
  in k-3 we did just flat slab work Bassilicas.
  THe real gem of my art show this yr wil be my 6th graders' fully 3d Basilcas
  from clay slabs- complete w/ onion domed roofs ! Anyone interested, and I'll
  write it up for the list.......
  Christine in Binghamton ---

---