Re: A toast to Nancy Walkup

---------

From: Susan Bennett (sbennett_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 22 2001 - 13:04:03 PST

Hi I was at the conference in NYC> Did not get to meet anyone except the
nice lady from Sax who made our badges. I enjoyed bunki's lessons also,
would like your notes too. This will probably be my only national as the
school does nnot like the expense. I am sending two to college and to foot
the bill right now would be difficult. NYC was awesome as ususal and the
location for the conference was wonderful. Thanks Susan in Ohio