Re: Nude figure drawing in Youth Art Month exhibit

---------

From: Sarai KosterMockeridge (SKosterMockeridge.MIDD_PO.CVILLE_DOMAIN_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 22 2001 - 10:23:22 PST

Only you can be the judge of your communities level of conservatism and possible reactions. I personally agree with the people who have urged you to show it, but I also have the experience of censoring what I present because of the conservatism of the district I work in. A happy medium might be to hang the piece, but in an area of the gallery that is more secluded.
Sarai in MI

Sarai Koster-Mockeridge
Art Educator
Clarenceville Middle School