Re: WHERE in Miami is NAEA 2002?

---------

From: Sharon Henneborn (heneborn_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 21 2001 - 21:23:24 PST

I would like to know too. Usually there are postcards out in all the
conference materials telling you to get your rooms. If you don't do it
very quickly there are no rooms in the towers. The early bird rooms &
price go quickly. So if you know please post to the list. It would
be so cool if we could get a block of rooms for the ArtsEdNet group.

----------
>From: bretts1230@aol.com
>Subject: WHERE in Miami is NAEA 2002?
>Date: Wed, Mar 21, 2001, 10:22 PM

> Hello Friends--
> I really feel like I'm getting to know the ArtsEdNet group at the
> conventions--especially thanks to Judy and her nametags. I, too will have a
> glowing report on the New York conference, but right now have a question
> about next year.

> After staying in the Towers this year--we are hooked! We want to make next
> year's reservation soon, but can't find where to call. I heard a rumor
> about
> the Fountainbleu, but can't find it written anywhere, or a phone number,
> etc.
> Usually we can call one year in advance--that's today!

> Anyone know where we can get the information?

> Sincerely,
> Marcia, Derby, KS

---