Re: Check out WHAT Animated Monkey Dance

---------

From: Sandy Bacon (sbacon_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 21 2001 - 19:54:24 PST

OH, heavens! This is what I needed tonight -- Just got home at 9:45
from school -- it grade time -- over six hundred kids with comments for
each one and newsletters to parents...walked in the front door of my
home and was greeted by my 22 year-old son who had just SHAVED HIS HEAD!

I think I'm tooooooooo old for this!

Sandy

---