Re: MAC OS 9

---------

From: Bill Sechler (BillSe_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 21 2001 - 17:38:14 PST

First, what Mac OS were you running prior and what machines (Machine number/ram speed) are you running it on? Did you read the "prior to installation" read me's prior to the upgrade because not all machines are appropriate for certain operating systems. (Including Windows machines). You may want to go back to the original OS and see is it said not to instal the OS 9 on the machine you installed it on. Or it could be you did not instal it properly. Always completely read the "read me" files on any program, otherwise you will have problems. Good luck.

---