Re: MAC OS 9

---------

From: MaryAnn Kohl (maryann_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 21 2001 - 17:02:50 PST

croberts@coastalnet.com said on 3/21/01 4:31 PM :

> I have a Mac OS 9 that we got right before Christmas. I'm having a problem
> with the computer just cutting off, right by itself....no break in
> electricity or anything. Just cuts off.

Do you mean, it has no power at all? Or do you mean, it just freezes up?
This kind of thing, if it just freezes, is usually a memory issue. You can
write to my "MacMedic"...though he may charge you for consulting... his
email is:
macmedic@telcomplus.net
His name is Tom, and he ALWAYS finds an answer for me.
You may want to start consulting with a Macintosh expert in your yellow
pages instead.

MaryAnn F. Kohl
maryann@brightring.com
http://www.brightring.com
We can learn a lot from crayons. Some are sharp, some are dull, some are
pretty, some are broken, most have strange names, all are different colors
... and they fit perfectly in the same box! ~ author unknown

---