Re: Crayon Box Posting

---------

From: MaryAnn Kohl (maryann_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 21 2001 - 09:20:10 PST

I added it to my signature - with permission from another teacher whose
principal used it at a teacher's meeting - but he didn't know where it came
from. I've reworded it quite a bit from what she gave me. And I don't
remember her name, or you could ask her... I think her quote said that the
crayons all live together peacefully in the same box.

If you find out who actually said it, I would love to know!
MaryAnn

MaryAnn F. Kohl
maryann@brightring.com
http://www.brightring.com
We can learn a lot from crayons. Some are sharp, some are dull, some are
pretty, some are broken, most have strange names, all are different colors
... and they fit perfectly in the same box!

---