Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Crayon Box Posting

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 21 2001 - 09:01:30 PST

        Did you first post this crayon thing ? It is fantastic. I did a wonderful
display at school around it. I mentioned it at NAEA, and was asked to post
it again for those that missed it before. I'd like to give credit where credit
is due.
                                        Woody in KC

MaryAnn F. Kohl
    We can learn a lot from crayons. Some are sharp, some are dull, some are
pretty, some are broken, most have strange names, all are different colors
... and they fit perfectly in the same box!

                       To respond to me privately via E-mail
                           click on
  to see my watercolors go to
You are welcome to visit my Web Site at