Re: fee for 2-hour workshop?

---------

From: MaryAnn Kohl (maryann_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 21 2001 - 08:37:30 PST

frostyoranges@hotmail.com said on 3/20/01 3:18 PM :

> QUESTION: if you were asked to give a single 2-hour workshop to train a
> group of classroom teachers in a particular skill - ie, simple stencil
> printing, or some other skill they could use in their classrooms - how much
> would you charge for your time? Granted, this will vary tremendously from
> city to city, and depending on what organization you're billing, but I'm
> curious as to going rates. So far I've heard $300, 250 and $200. (or of
> course FREE if you're presenting at a conference!

Because I do a lot of presentations, and know people who do them, based on
what the going rates are in school or teacher workshops, you could charge
about $200 for a two hour workshop.

MaryAnn F. Kohl
maryann@brightring.com
http://www.brightring.com
    We can learn a lot from crayons. Some are sharp, some are dull, some are
pretty, some are broken, most have strange names, all are different colors
... and they fit perfectly in the same box!

---