RE: crayola markers not working

---------

From: elizabeth justice (thankfulheart99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 21 2001 - 08:00:42 PST

--- Kimberly Herbert <kimberly@wcc.net> wrote:
> We store all our markers cap down and the Crayola
> Markers last many months.
> Are you sure they are getting the caps snapped on
> tight?

Hi Kimberly,

  I know the caps are on tight because even though I
tell the students to make sure the markers "click"
when they replace them I go back and check at the end
of the day.

  I have heard from several others who seem to have
the same problem. I'm beginning to think that this is
just a problem with Crayola markers.

Liz