Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: art literature

From: Ann Wilschke (awilschk_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 21 2001 - 05:35:54 PST

I just read The Girl With the Pearl Earring. It was quite good. Based on
Vermeer's life as told thru the eyes of a servant girl in his home.
There are other historical novels based on artists..The all time best book
I ever read was Howard Carter's account of opening the tomb of King Tut,
but it is hard to find.
Ann Wilschke
Middle school Art