Re: Interesting Art Supplies from NY Conference...

---------

From: Judy Nagel (jdnag_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 20 2001 - 19:18:29 PST

Dear Nancy and all: I found this message really enlightening and wonder if
someone would help me out. We were so busy at the Sax booth that I didn't
get a chance to see what the other vendors were showing. If anyone found
anything of particular interest at another booth, would you let me know
privately?? I need to make a report which includes what other vendors were
showing but can't really fill that part in yet. I enjoyed meeting everyone
from the artsednet list and as predicted, all were wonderful. My husband
and I stayed until yesterday to see a bit of NYC and go to see Cabaret. It
was wonderful and we enjoyed tremendously. (Thanks San D) The only
negative in our visit was that we went to SOHO for lunch yesterday and I
contracted food poisoning. I have been suffering ever since. I mention
this only to tell you that I may be a bit delayed in following through on
any particular thing we discussed at our booth. Nancy Walkup did a bang up
job as did all the organizers. Bunki and Carolyn's presentation was packed
but I enjoyed what I saw. Judy

---