NYC teachers!

---------

From: Martha James (julia_g30_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 20 2001 - 18:05:14 PST

To anyone teaching in New York City...

I am trying to to find out information regarding Project Arts funding in the New York City Public Schools. As some of you may be aware, money is not always appearing where it should. I am trying to find out who else is experiencing this phenomenon and to what extent. Any information that you could send to me would be greatly appreciated. Since no one in charge seems to know anything, maybe we can come up with some answers. Feel free to contact me off the list and I will promise confidentiality to those who ask.

Thanks!