toast to Nancy/conference

---------

From: Fields, Linda (fieldsl_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 20 2001 - 09:16:06 PST

Hi Y'all-I couldn't agree more with the toasts to Nancy. What an incredible
job of organization! Thanks to Nancy-and all others- who helped to put on a
wonderful conference. I enjoyed meeting some of you face to face. I am sorry
I didn't get to meet more of you. I had every intention of joining you for
breakfast on Saturday, but was so tired, I slept right through the alarm! I.
too, especially enjoyed the museums and appreciated the opportunities and
also how pleasant the museum personnel were to us. The presentations I
attended were wonderful. Bunki and Carolyn's was SRO-people even interrupted
the speaker before them to come in ahead of time. Thanks also to Judy Nagel
and her lovely husband, Dick, for all the great SAX stuff, but especially
the artsednet badges. What a fantastic group we are! Don't know if I'll
swing Miami next year or not, but right now, I hope so. I hope everyone made
it home safely and has recovered from the festivities and blows to the
budget. Take care. Linda in NC

---