Re: my web page

---------

From: Donald Peters (softsnow_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 20 2001 - 15:16:02 PST

I also love
>how the images rotate at the beginning - it the code for that difficult to
>do?
>~Michal

Sorry it took me so long to respond...Spring break.
Thank you for all the nice comments... as for the code, I don't know! It is
just something homestead provides. I know basic html, but haven't kept up
with all the new improvements... JAVA, DHTML, XML, C++...
Don't you wish sometimes that you had started learning all this from the
beginning? :P

Donald Peters