Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

RE: Russian Crafts

From: Kimberly Herbert (kimberly_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 20 2001 - 04:23:51 PST

Before I was administrator, we had a Russian Children's Art exhibit. I'll
pull the files this afternoon, but if I remember correctly the activities
were mostly patterns that the kids colored and cut. The only one that I
remember off the top of my head that had originality was designing scarves
(like the ones some of the women wear).

Kimberly Herbert ( <> )
CAM Administrator