New York City...WOW!!!!

---------

From: croberts (croberts_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 19 2001 - 18:10:41 PST

I am home, tired, but energized from all of the ideas I received at the
conference...

Thank you, Nancy Walkup...for a great convention! I know it's a lot of work
and a big responsibility...wonder who has the honor for Miami?

The hotel was wonderful! It's been ages since I've been to New York...and
I always dread
trying to get from the airport to the hotel and back to the airport! This
time it was very easy...

It's great that so many people want to share their experiences and ideas...I
learned so much.
Thanks to all who presented...

The vendors were great...sharing their samples and sharing ideas for using
their materials.

Judy...thanks for the name tags...we can now keep them from year to year.

Enjoyed putting faces with names of artsednetters...and enjoyed meeting
people from all over
the world...

Just think...before we know it, we'll be heading to Miami...

By the way...the URL I gave at our presentation for my website has been
changed...we have
a new web master at school...and I also see they've changed some things on
my site.
Here's the correct web site...for our handouts!
http://cyber.lenoir.k12.nc.us/khs/croberts/roberts.html
The site for my computer lessons is...
http://cyber.lenoir.k12.nc.us/khs/croberts/roberts2.html

Thanks to all of you who attended our "Oodles of Ideas" presentation and for
all of the positive feedback...
Carolyn

Carolyn Roberts
Kinston High School