Re: across the ciriculum presentation.......help!

---------

From: KPRS (kprs_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 19 2001 - 14:55:08 PST

What drives me nuts, is when I see 'posters' and other things like
bulletin boards, flyers, announcements, invitations from other
departments that look awful. How about a lesson to all of them on
layout and design, and lettering? (Get them to avoid the 'plop right in
the center look'~ or show them different type styles. Give them a
lesson on color, so all of the posters are not white~)

San D

Iteachart7@aol.com wrote:

> What I would like to do is a lesson that crosses math, english,
> science and
> social studies (and pys ed!)
> Gabrielle ---

---