Re: Music and Art *

---------

From: MaryAnn Kohl (maryann_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 19 2001 - 14:38:49 PST

bcriverspirit@yahoo.com said on 3/19/01 6:43 AM :

If you are interested, I could send you snail mail the info I have. Just let
me know. Our curriculum has been well received by the rest of the staff and
parents so far. It's just great to have a partner in crime!

Sandy

Would love it. I would be happy to pay for postage. Let me know...

MaryAnn Kohl
1935 Lake Whatcom Blvd.
PO Box 31338
Bellingham, WA 98226-3338