crayola markers not working

---------

From: liz (thankfulheart99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 19 2001 - 12:06:02 PST

Hi Everyone,

     I know this issue has been discussed before but I missed some of the
strands. My problem is that I recently ordered some Crayola markers and
it seems they are already running out of ink. I'm wondering if the fact
that I have them stored, caps down, in a marker stand that could be the
problem?

     I stored the same brand of markers in similar stands before and I
can't recall losing them so quickly. I ran into this problem earlier but
I attributed it to the markers possibly being old. These markers are only
approximately a month old.

     Does anyone have any ideas?

Liz

---