Re: Back and Energized from the conference

---------

From: Pam Signorelli (psignore_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 19 2001 - 11:48:14 PST

The conference WAS fantastic.
New York City was incredible, I was amazed at the St. Patrick's Day festivities, there were people celebrating everywhere.

Bunki and Carolyn did a great job on their presentation.
Thanks for the name tags Judy!
It was fun to run into other artsnetters.

I'm sorry you don't have a kiln Sky,
she had to turn down her door prize from the vendor!

By the way, after Miami,
The conference will be in Minneapolis in 2003!!!
I'll "betcha" it's going to be later in the year because the snow on my deck is still up to my knees.
See you all then....

Pamela Signorelli
Art Department

Jefferson High School