art jobs

---------

From: Deb Mortl (dmortl_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 19 2001 - 07:41:01 PST

Hi -
I used ot have a listing of 100's of jobs that you could pursue with a
degree in art (it was sent from one of the art colleges) but I can't find
it. I tried the web and all I got were employment pages. Does anyone have
soemthing like this? I want to share it with some studnets, they think
their only options are graphic design and freeelance....