Re: Self-portraits and success

---------

From: Cecilia Gollan (GollanC_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 19 2001 - 06:15:21 PST

I am looking for more computer based projects does anyone have suggestions? How about training?

>>> <Smileatsusan@aol.com> 03/17 7:56 AM >>>
Do you have access to a computer lab? Dabbler has an awesome program using
natural media a la computer that we used with digital photos of each student.
They made a seriation assignment after Andy Warhol. Pretty cool stuff!

-Susan