Re: Middle-Aged Professionals!

---------

From: Larry Seiler (lseiler_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 19 2001 - 05:15:59 PST

HHhahahaah.....yes, it does make me feel better. Hold your cups of java to
the screen for a toast and a cheer. To all those new/old teachers...may we
experience a skip in our step, like the fresh sap of a green sappling. May
our day be filled with laughter, and the wink of the eye shew forth wisdom
from experience. May it bring forth respect from our our misguided academic
peers, having caught no wind yet that what we teach requires the
accumulation of knowledge and insight of all subjects whereby fueling forms
of expression which touches the human spirit rightly. Yes...to my fellow
comrades whom teach the REAL academic...carry on! .....(g g gurgle-
drinking my java now!).

Larry

Larry Seiler
http://www.artsmentor.org

"Painting is easy for those that do not know how, but very difficult for
those that do!" Edgar Degas

---