Re: Thanks for the grading advice!

---------

From: Clark Fralick (cfralick_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 18 2001 - 18:42:57 PST

We also have gone to a E,S,N for this year while we finish our performance
standrds. Next year will be a little better with these Meets Standard,
Progressing toward Standard, and No Progress towards standard. Most of the
students will fall into the first two leaving the last as an extreme for
the students who just don't do anything. Good Luck

---