Student Artist Research Project

---------

From: JDecker (JDecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 18 2001 - 12:30:22 PST

I have been refining my student "Know the Artist" research project. Last May
I posted some of the pages my students made in time for our art show but
never posted the final corrections the students did. Not all of them came
out this good. Sometime I will post the rest of the pages the students made.

The student pages are at:
http://elms.elida.k12.oh.us/~jdecker/spotlite.htm
Links to the student pages are at the bottom.

Judy Decker

---