Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: blueshirt?

From: Deb Mortl (dmortl_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 18 2001 - 10:26:44 PST

They are building a new parking structure at the airport and in the percent
for art program, have purchased a sculpture that is a HUGE blue shirt.
People think it gives the wrong idea about Milwaukee - that we are blue
collar - and neglects all the art and cultural aspects that have been
growing in the last several years...