Harcourt School site--fun activities

---------

From: JDecker (JDecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 18 2001 - 08:44:15 PST

This site from Harcourt Publishers was in today's comics:
http://www.harcourtschool.com/menus/art_express.html

There are fun activites to do -regardless of your age group.

These puzzles would be fun for grade 1 through 6 (listed as a first grade
activity):
http://www.harcourtschool.com/activity/art/g1u5.html

I found this great site by exploring the fifth grade lessons:
http://www2.evansville.edu/studiochalkboard/draw.html

Colors in conflict is also interesing:
http://www.harcourtschool.com/activity/strange/strangetitle.htm

Photography - Point of view:
http://www.harcourtschool.com/activity/birdorworm/birdorworm.html

Musical "Sculpture"
http://www.worldwebs.com/musicevw/gifs/ricalton/ricalton.htm

I put a link to the Studio Chalk Board and the Harcourt site from:
http://www2.wcoil.com/~mdecker/arted.htm

Have fun!

Judy Decker

---