Re: student work on internet

---------

lin_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Sun Mar 18 2001 - 07:08:17 PST

My district sends out a letter each year asking parents for permission to
publish their child's "projects", names, etc. on the web. Many parents, of
course, say NO. I then sent a more specific letter to the parents of my
approximately 500 kids saying that on our art site, I would not publish their
names, only their art work. Out of 500, I received only 3 "no" replies. Usually
those who say "no" don't understand the request or have never been to our site.

Lin