Re: Tie-Dye and Caribbean

---------

From: Michelle Lowe (mishlowe_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 18 2001 - 08:34:21 PST

The Dharma Trading Company catalog goes into detail with how-to create all
those fun patterns you see, and their procion dyes are the bright ones that
don't fade. My kids and I did some and 9 year old daughter (at the time)
was able to make a heart pattern. Basically, you stitch with thread,
whatever design you want and gather it together for the dying process. I
think if you ae interested in doing some tie dye, this catalog is a
wonderful resource!

Again, their web site- http://www.dharmatrading.com

At 12:23 PM 3/17/2001 EST, you wrote:
>In a message dated 3/17/01 8:19:45 AM Eastern Standard Time,
>Smileatsusan@aol.com writes:
>
><< Do you know the cinnamon bun
> technique for the spiral effect? If you don't, I'll tell you! >>
>Could you explain this effect to me? Also do you know haw to create a heart?
>Thanks,
>Allison
>
>---

Michelle Lowe, potter in the Phoenix desert
 \|/ | mishlowe@amug.org
 -O- | | Mishy@desertdragonpottery.com
 /|\ | | |
       |_|_| www.amug.org/~mishlowe