Re: student work on internet

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 18 2001 - 09:32:10 PST

I place student artwork on my webpage, but like many others, I do not use
more than a first name, and my site is not place specific. The kids enjoy
seeing their work on the internet and feel "published" and "worldwide" (two
phrases I love hearing them say!) They don't seem to realize, or else they
don't care, that "Billy - Grade 2" could be anywhere in the world!
~Michal
whest177@wheatstate.com
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids

> I'm having a problem with school politics, cutting through some fog to get
> clear answers and I know that this group will most likely have them. I
> wouldlike to put pictures of some stuff my kids have done lately on the
> internet.

---