mushroom prints

---------

From: FRANCIS REDFERN (nredfern_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 18 2001 - 06:38:20 PST

Many years ago a fellow teacher had her students make mushroom prints.
All I remember is that the students brought in BIG mushrooms and set
them on construction paper and covered them. A day later they had a
beautiful print that the mushroom had made. I'm leaving out lots of
details, I know. Can anyone fill them in?

Nora

---