Re: paper sculpture ideas?

---------

From: Clark Fralick (cfralick_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 17 2001 - 22:45:12 PST

Anna,

My colleague takes old newspapers and soaks them in water for about 10
minutes, then tears them up into small pieces and mixes them with artpaste
to create an extremely pliable(sp) paper pulp that can be modeled into any
form. We are currently creating puppets with this material and althought
the intitial reaction of the students using it is "ooooooh gross" they
soon get into the actual production and create some really wonderful
things.

Clark Fralick

---