Re: New School

---------

From: Patricia Nelson (nelsonpatriciav_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 17 2001 - 22:30:01 PST

haave a clean-up island where students can cclean up on both sides of the sinks, kind of like a science lab. Be sure the storage for your art works has deep drawers. The pre-constructed art storage cabnet in our school had short drawers and only held half sheets of paper. The art teacher has been rebuilding them to fit his posters and such. He even had to build his own shelves, floor to ceiling, to hold tubs for the student's work in progress All in all, he was very disappointed with the final room. He went from three rooms in an olf three-story brick to two rooms in a one-level sprawling school. So, if you can--go for the best. Good luck

Smileatsusan@aol.com wrote:

STORAGE STORAGE STORAGE!

A bit of Kansas Sunshine to brighten your day.(:-) NPV